WELLBEING 2021 - 2022
WELLBEING: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
WELCOME TO OUR WELLBEING PAGE
At Helsby Hillside we are aware of the importance of emotional wellbeing for all students and staff. We consider wellbeing to be central to positive learning outcomes and a healthy and happy school experience. Therefore, we attempt to embed emotional and behavioural wellbeing and positive relationships throughout school life.emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play.
At Hillside we will..
- help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- promote self esteem and ensure children know that they count
- encourage children to be confident and ‘dare to be different’
- help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
At school we use "My Happy Mind" .You can download the app which is free and this gives access to the "Happy Breathing" we practise in school.
Click on this link HERE for a positive question game.