Extra-curricular clubs & activities
Extra-curricular clubs for Spring Term 1 2023 extra-curricular clubs and activities
A letter with the link to apply has been emailed to all parents via parentpay on Friday 1/12/23. The deadline to apply is 4pm on Tuesday 2/1/24, thank you.
We are delighted to announce our after school clubs for Spring Term first half-term. These clubs will run from week commencing 8th January 2024 for the first half-term. Unfortunately there are no clubs first half-term for KS1 but we hope to offer clubs in Spring Term 2.
- MONDAY after school - Year 3 & 4 Dodgeball club Mrs Moore 3.15 - 4.15 pm 3 weeks only 8/1, 15/1, 22/1 only (Max 20 places)
- MONDAY after school - Year 5 & 6 Dodgeball club Mrs Moore 3.15 - 4.15 pm 3 weeks only 29/1, 5/2, 12/2 only (Max 20 places)
- MONDAY after school - Year 5 & 6 Mixed Netball - Continuation 8/1, 15/1, 22/1 only (parents do not need to reapply). We are currently not accepting new pupils for Netball.
- TUESDAY before school - Year 3 & 4 Running Club with Mr Khan 8.05 - 8.45am (Max 16 places).
- TUESDAY after school KS2 Chess must have a grasp of chess with Mr Caldwell (Max 20 places)
- WEDNESDAY after school KS2 Choir - Continuation (parents do not need to sign up). We are currently not accepting new pupils at choir.
THURSDAY Year 5 & 6 External organised Cooking club with Mrs Orford at The Adventurous Kitchen for 6 weeks starting 11th January to 15th February 3.15pm to 4.30pm. Please book online using the link below. Mrs Orford will be in touch regarding payment and to confirm places (Max 16). https://www.theadventurous.kitchen/booking-form/
Band – Mrs Keating – KS2 – 3:15 to 4pm (not included on the booking form, please contact Music for Life)