We intend to provide links to sites that we have found to be interesting and useful.
Please note that the links below are to external websites. We do not have control over the content of these sites and their content may change. If you think that any of the links below are unsuitable, please let us know.
We have close links with Helsby High School.
Click below to access their website:
School Nurse website and contact details can be found here which aso has lots of information and links to other services for parents and children.
For both parents and children http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
Sites For Children
Sites for Parents
- http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/residents/education_and_learning.aspx - Education and Learning section of the Cheshire West and Chester Council website,
- http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance/ - Department of Education performance tables website. Find schools in England and view school performance, characteristics and spend per pupil data.
- BBC Schools - Parent Pages
- https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education - lots of advice for parents and links to further resources.
- http://www.mymind.org.uk/ - is an NHS website, run by Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS. This site has been developed for everyone interested in the mental health and well-being of children and young people across Cheshire and Wirral.